The Mana Island Resort & Spa is known as the largest gem in the cluster of jewels of the Mamanuca Islands and only a 90-minute boat ride from Port Denarau or 10-minute plane/helicopter flight from Nadi airport. Situated on 300 acres of lush tropical paradise, Mana Island Resort & Spa is only 150 metres away from a long sandy beach and nestled among crystal clear water – ideal for snorkelling and swimming straight off the beach. The big island is a perfect spot for active people, providing space and privacy as well. Guests can choose between a variety of outdoors such as tennis, volleyball, fishing, diving and parasailing. The resort offers a broad range of accommodation, from honeymoon bures to luxury suites and studio style rooms. Whether it is a secluded romantic getaway for two, a beach holiday with the whole family, or a conference of a big group, Mana Island Resort & Spa suits all the different needs.
- Island Bures (outdoor showers)
- Ocean View (hotel or bure style)
- Ocean Front Bures (spread, away from the crowd)
- Ocean Front Suites
- Beach Front Bures
- Honeymoon Bures (isolated, but directly on the beach with Spa at the balcony, golf cart provided)
Each room category has a splendid view of either the tropical gardens or the Pacific Ocean. Choose between 3 white sandy beaches with environmental protection programmes (coral and turtles).
- 5 Star Spa
- Wedding chapel
- Motorised as well as non-motorised water sports including over 40 dive sights
- Kids Club and baby (Fijian: ‘Meimei’) facility
- 2 restaurants