Self-Drive Tours of Australia
Self-drive holidays around Australia are a great idea for independent travellers, as you tour at your own pace, staying longer in those destinations that thrill you most. Australian roads are well-maintained and a series of long highways connects each main centre, making road travel comfortable and relatively fast. We offer an extensive variety of self-drive packages and itineraries, all designed to help you explore the best that Australia has to offer. Let us take the worry out of your self drive holiday with vehicle depots across the country and our many years experience in designing travel itineraries.
How a Self-Drive Tour Works
Our self drive itineraries include only the best accommodation and the most celebrated activities and sights. All itineraries can be modified on request or we can tailor-make a self-drive itinerary to suit your specific interests and budget.
Whilst large enough to secure the best available rates, our company is also small enough to provide high-calibre personalised service. We have a real commitment to our customers and their needs, and go ‘the extra mile’ to give you the best possible holiday experience in the time available. Allow us to plan a unique itinerary personalised to suit your individual needs and timing, including the accommodation and activities of your choice – contact us today!
More About Our Self-Drive Tours
- Each self-drive booking will receive a free travel kit including atlas, maps, directions and more!
- Hirers must be 21+ years old
- Hirer must provide a full, valid driving licence
- Hirer must provide a credit card for the insurance bond
- An international driving licence is accepted but not required
- Overseas drivers will have to present their passport and overseas licence when applying for an Australian one
- Most of the major car hire companies have desks at airports, ferry terminals and cities throughout Australia