Our passionate team of experts, based right here in Aotearoa NZ, deliver unforgettable tailor-made and scheduled tours across New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific Islands.
If you’re looking for a multilingual tour, our fluent tour guides cover a number of languages including English, German, and French. As an inbound tourism operator we provide our predominantly European partners with the benefit of regional expertise.
Whether you’re a tour wholesaler, travel agency, tour organiser or an educational organisation, get in touch, we’d love to help create a truly memorable tour for your clients, based around nature, culture, wine or other! ANZ Nature Tours.
An Intrepid Company is located in New Zealand’s capital, Wellington, and through our years of experience we’ve developed great industry and supplier relationships, enabling us to deliver a premium service as well as offer superb value to you and your clients.
Check out our array of sample itineraries to fulfil each and every client request!
- 12-day Food & Wine Tour of New Zealand
- 19-day ‘Bed & Breakfast’ Self-drive Tour
- 17-day Cycle Tour of New Zealand
- 20 Day Nature & Wildlife Tour of New Zealand
- 11 Day ‘Fascinating North Island’ Self-Drive Tour
You can access German version of our self-drive itineraries via our Dropbox.
Scheduled Seat-in-Coach Tours
Our scheduled small group bus tours run between Auckland and Christchurch, and combine nature, adventure and sightseeing experiences across the North and South Islands.
These tours are perfect for people looking to experience New Zealand’s scenic and cultural highlights while being guided by a qualified and knowledgeable driver/guide. You will discover and gain insights into New Zealand’s flora and fauna and have interactions with the local culture, people and wildlife.
When travelling with us, you will stay in comfortable lodges, motels, hotels and resorts, with a wide selection of experiences included. During the high season, our popular tours have guaranteed departure dates – up to 4 tours per month. Our group numbers are small – with a maximum of 9 on our Nature Tours and 14 guests on our Safari Tours, providing an intimate group experience.
You can view the German-Version of these tours via our Dropbox.
*Please note, our scheduled guided tours of New Zealand are currently available to the German market only with NZ-based German driver/guides. Should you have a small group of clients wishing to undertake a tour in another language please get in contact – [email protected]
Our Tours & Services
Being a specialised incoming agent we offer:
- A one-stop-shop for holidays to New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific
- Scheduled regular tour departures for our New Zealand “Safaris” and “Nature Tours” (in German and French)
- Private guided customised tours
- Individually designed self-drive tour itineraries
- Special interest tours like Maori heritage tours and agricultural tours
- Shore excursions and coach transfers
- Specialised activities such as sailings and cruises
- Luxury personalised and premium VIP travel and including wining and dining
Why Choose Us?
- Enjoy personal contact with local suppliers and overseas agents through visits and trade fairs (ITB Berlin, TRENZ)
- We are an experienced inbound tour operation in Wellington
- Agents can manage bookings and see allocations through our online agent zone
- We offer continuous contact with our tour guides while groups are travelling with us
- Receive competitive rates through well established buying power in the industry
- We are members of various tourism related associations
- We are fully licensed concessionaire for activities in National Parks
Why Travel With Us?
- Small personalised regular groups
- Knowledgeable drivers/guides with great people-skills
- Local travel agent in New Zealand
- We’re an ecologically minded Tour Operator
- Personal attention to details
- 24-hour/7-day access to our staff
- Useful destination and travel information including maps.
Wondering what things to do in New Zealand? Enquire now for a sample itinerary for group tours or self-drive tours.
We are dedicated to the conservation of endangered plants and animals and the culture of New Zealand’s indigenous Polynesian people, the Maori. In cooperation with the Maori tribe “Ngati Rereahu” we support a carbon offset eco-programme. After receiving a traditional Maori greeting, this project enables our guests to plant their own tree and hence to preserve our planet. Afterwards, travellers create their own souvenir made of flax and taste typical Maori wild berries.
Sustainability & Supporting the Environment
The greening of the international tourism sector is an important concern for us and we maintain a good relationship with the Department of Conservation (DOC). We are proud to be a fully licensed DOC concessionaire.
ANZ Nature Tours became a Qualmark tour operator in 2006. Qualmark, Tourism New Zealand’s official quality feature, is an accreditation system that measures business standards in terms of customer requirements.